Friday, March 5, 2010

FlogYoBlog Friday

mummytime









Hey all happy Friday! It's my favourite day of the week....not just because it's the gateway to the weekend and I can partake in a little vino, it's also blog hop day! Brenda over at MummyTime is hosting a nifty little blog hop called FlogYoBlog Friday. Here's the low down...

FlogYoBlog Friday is hosted by Brenda of MummyTime (http://www.mummy-time.com/). Rules: 1. Follow her blog (only if you want to. No pressure. She is link #1 btw).  2. Grab the FlogYoBlog button and post it on your sidebar . Thankus. 3. Link up your URL below. 4. Take time to check out the other linkyers/bloggers. 5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger. And get to know them. Pay it forward ya know. 6. The list will remain open for linkyers on Fridays (Sydney Time). 7. A new and fresh link list will be up every Fridays. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week. 8. And lastly have lotsa fun!

As for me, I promise more posts to come very soon. From the school of 'bite off more than I can chew', I've been helping set up a new Playgroup formed from all the mum's in our local new parents group. But it's all systems go now, which means I'm free to blog again. Yipeeee! On that note, I came across an interesting post from Wannabe WAHM - Posting Everyday: Can it really increase your traffic

Which is why I gotta go now, I have some posts to write! Oh, and a little glass of vino to guzzle!

GHFHSNV16414538 (excuse this bit of code, I need to verify my site for shareasale!)

2 comments:

  1. Thankyouverymuch Nic. And have a happy Vino time.*clink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go write!! Drink blog and be merry!!! (-:

    ReplyDelete